Available: 3 In stock
Odes to Common Things
A short pass through a mossy forest leaves a shimmering pattern of grounding sandalwood and glinting herbal undertones - bright, botanic and spirit-lifting. The sillage gives way to stillness and soft focus. A breath of wandering summer when you need it most.
A box of tea. A lemon. An open window that looks out on orchard, forest or sea. A crisp, green breeze carrying a sparkling blend of citrus with fragrant ginger, lime and Italian bergamot, steeped with tea and aromatic magnolia flower.
Sip slowly and appreciate the delicacy.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.