BLACK ELDERBERRY Syrup | Organic Antivirals
Available: 3 In stock
Our Elderberry is double extracted, undergoing both a decoction, as well as extraction in alcohol and vegetable glycerin.
This high potency extract combines Elderberry, along with a high ratio of herbal antivirals such as Skullcap, Cordyceps, Reishi, Shiitake and Maitake. These herbal antivirals are incredibly immune supportive while being renowned as respiratory tonics. All of our mushrooms are 100% certified organic and grown in Washington state, where we use both fruiting body and mycelium.
This is not your common Elderberry syrup!
This is extra potent, and vegan. We don't use honey like classic formulations: instead, we use organic vegetable glycerin (VG) and organic cane spirits. We chose vegetable glycerin (VG) for our Elderberry Syrup over honey or other sweeteners found in traditional recipes, for several reasons:
- VG has a sweetness to it, but contains no sugar and therefore makes our Elderberry syrup completely sugar-free, safe for diabetics and vegans.
- Our Elderberry syrup travels just as easily as our tonics and elixirs... just pop it in your bag and go! VG allows for it to be shelf stable, therefore it does not require refrigeration.
- While we absolutely think the honey or agave syrups are quite a treat, we find that if you're doing truly medicinal doses of 4-6 teaspoons per day at the first sign of illness, the sugar adds up.
- May improve lung health*
- May support healthy immune function
- Purposefully Unsweetened, Vegan, and Gluten Free
- Organic + Wildcrafted
- Made in small batches with love!