Flowers on the Hillside Candle
Available: 3 In stock
A well-written song isn’t just a poem with a bunch of notes attached; it's filled with emotion and becomes a fragrance mingled with the spirit of bygone days.
Flowers on the hillside was created as an homage to those who leave us for the spirit world. Stemming from lyrics off Bob Dylan‘s Blood on The Tracks “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go.” I'll see you in the sky above, the tall grass in the ones I love -
Physical distance doesn’t separate people, they are with you, and their memories are all around you.
Notes; Beds of clover and dark green grasses in heavenly realms. Oakmoss mixes with rose oil and geranium bourbon leading to a dry down of lemon oil and moss—the wildings of nature that lull you back to the summer of your dreams. A deep green fragrance dotted with wildflowers on a hillside and sword-shaped grasses that pierce our hearts and memories.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.