Morning Sun Candle
Available: 2 In stock
Notes are sewn together to create a tapestry of aromas, music, sounds, and smells to enthrall the heart. Through the bluesy raspy voice of Paul Rogers of Free & Bad Company, his choice of notes, like fragrance, convey soulful longing on this track.
Brimming with solar and citrus notes, Morning Sun opens with golden, velvety apricot syrup and fresh green lime leaves. Mild spicy hints of pink peppercorn and Timur pepper deliver deep red grapefruit notes perfumed with sweet intoxicating orange blossoms.
Drops of dark, fragrant oud oil add depth to the heart notes, and a tinge of gourmand praline wood adds a soft creaminess to this wishful fragrance.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.